For non resident indians
NRI’s spend decades away from home and family with the dream to gain financial independence. Between elderly parents in India and children growing up abroad, keeping track of Indian Taxes and Global Investments leads to haphazard investment decisions.
Challenges we have successfully overcome for Non Resident Indians
Build an effective, income generating real estate asset for parents
Plan Indian and Global Investments based on Financial Goals
Create Tax Efficient investment options for an effective Retirement
We begin this journey by understanding your requirements as a family. Step one of our journey begins with answering the below questions:
- Parents: How can I create an effective pension and plan their taxes and healthcare?
- Costs to manage: Will you pay a fee to manage parents financial concerns?
- Product Pushing: How Can I be on top of all the Investment & Retirement plans?
- International Taxes: Can someone help me plan my Indian and International Taxes?
- Retiring in India: Do I fear the process of transitioning back to India?
Age: 40 – 55
Business Consultants & Executives
Parent In India, Children Abroad
Build Estates & Retire in India
We consolidate your global assets, manage your Indian real estate and investments while hand-holding you through your transition as an NRI to a tax-paying, Indian resident.
My parents retired in 2012 after spending over 3 decades in the Middle East with their respective firms. We have in house experience to assist families in managing Indian and International Assets.
Goal Based Investments
Global Investments & Currency
Real Estate Consolidation
Liability & Risk Management
Income Tax Efficiency
Minimize Capital Gains
ill Health & Disability
Market Volatility & Goals
Emergency & Pandemic
Dynamic Asset Allocation
Hand Holding during Retirement