By accessing the website at www.deerajshetty.com, you (the “User”) are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations. You agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
2. Use License
The website www.deerajshetty.com is the website of Mr. Deeraj Shetty, office at 801, Chartered Jardin, 7th Main, Vinayaka Layout, Sanjaynagar, Bangalore, 560094.
The website is owned, administered, and monitored by Deeraj Shetty.
The content, text, and logos contained in this website are the property and proprietary information of Deeraj Shetty and are subject to copyright protection. You may not:
- Copy, distribute, display, download, reproduce, modify, repost, transmit or use any part of the website without the prior written consent of Deeraj Shetty
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- Attempt to decompile/ reverse engineer any software contained on deerajshetty.com
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- Transfer the materials to another person, “mirror” or on any other server.
Any such action may constitute a violation of copyright, trademark, patent or other applicable laws and will give rise to civil or criminal penalties. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Deeraj Shetty at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Deerajshetty.com are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Deeraj Shetty makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Deeraj Shetty does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Deeraj Shetty or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation to damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Deeraj Shetty’s website, even if Deeraj Shetty or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Deeraj Shetty shall not be in any way liable to any User for any damages that may be caused to any computer, software or other equipment on account of any download of the contents of the website.
5. Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on www.deerajshetty.com could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Deeraj Shetty does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Deeraj Shetty may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Deeraj Shetty does not make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Additional Terms & Condition
- Please note that you are paying for a consultation with a financial planner and not for your financial plan.
- A financial planner will contact you within a maximum of 2 working days to book a 1-hour consultation session. The consultation session with the planner will include an assessment of your financial goals and collection of personal financial information.
- Post the consultation, the financial planner will send an estimate of the financial planning fees.
- The consultation fees are non-refundable. Should you proceed with the financial planning services, the consultation fees can be adjusted against the financial planning fees if availed within one month.
7. Refund & Cancellation Policy
The consultation fees are non-refundable and non-cancellable. Should you proceed with the financial planning services, the consultation fees can be adjusted against the financial planning fees if availed within one month.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Karnataka, India and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
For inquiries, write to email@example.com
Effective from July 1st, 2020. Last updated on August 17th, 2020.